Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

awesome

that is so awesome looks like something that would come on in the 1980s awesome just awesome

"The Waterman Movie" "The Waterman Movie"

Holy Freakin Crap

that is so freakin Awesome i mean it would have just been awesome but with Leslie Nielsen starring it that make it FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

thats awesome

do you have some place where a person could download this i would listen to this in my car

TheWeebl responds:

Amazon

Trad Animation Collection Trad Animation Collection

Awesome

absolutly awesome I can't believe this only got a Daily 4th should have gotten 1st.
Traditional animation is still the best.

Nothing Compares 2 U Nothing Compares 2 U

Great Fantastic

That is some amazing work I need not say anymore Fantastic.

Valentine '29 Valentine '29

WOW!

All I can say is wwwwoooowwww this is some freakin awesome animation, all of it was so smooth and the stop motion holy cow wish I could do that. Man you guys should do some more like this one. Plus being a history buff I really enjoyed it, but I do have one question did one guy really live through the shooting I though they were all preaty much swiss cheese and didn't the police think that it was a shootout that lasted for hours because of all the bullet holes in the place. I could be wrong but was just thinkin outloud there.

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

Looks good

this looks great. I have a question though is the reaper guy sort of like a Batman style character you know good bad guy that kinda thing. It reminds me of a comic book style stuff, it looks good.

Warriors of Aidoios - P1 Warriors of Aidoios - P1

Awesome

that was killer you must have taken like a million pictures. This has intreaged me how did you do it?

A Word from Our Sponsors A Word from Our Sponsors

Its awesome

dude you do some great flashes. i would love to see you do a transformers one.

Anime Collab Anime Collab

awesome

well i got to say that was awesome great animation (kinda wish you guys had thrown in some Betterman but eh) and to be honest although i found this awesome i wasn't going to put it on my faves list...until i say you put Cromartie High in there now its going in the top 10.